When it comes to the word luxury, the Swiss certainly will not disappoint you with this distinct ￡16.7 million ($25 million) time piece.
Chopard was founded in the 19th century by Louis-Ulysse Chopard, a Swiss sensation from the age of 24. Chopard is known for its craftsmanship in watchmaking. Later due to a decline, it was then acquired by Karl Scheufele, a family specializing in jewellery as well as watchmaking, bring you the Chopard today as a luxury brand with a nice heritage.
Back to this masterpiece of the Chopard 201, it features 3 larger superb heart-shaped diamonds, 289 pear-shaped glittering diamonds, 139 rounded diamonds and 443 yellow diamonds.
In total, a collection of 874 luxurious diamonds, a true masterpiece. The collection come in various art shapes, full of colors, different weights as well as sizes.
The specifications for a number of the diamonds are as follows:
- 1 heart-shaped pink diamond, internally flawless – 15.37 carats.
- 1 heart-shaped blue diamond, VS2 – 12.79 carats.
- 1 heart-shaped D colour diamond, flawless – 11.36 carats.
- 3 pear-shaped yellow diamonds – 8.45 carats total.
- 26 pear-shaped yellow diamonds – 17.07 carats total.
- 48 round yellow diamonds – 8.81 carats total.
- 260 pear-shaped D colour diamonds, flawless – 60.94 carats total.
- 91 round D colour diamonds, flawless – 10.29 carats total.
- 443 FC yellow diamonds – 4.95 carats total